Over-the-road CDL-A truck driver jobs at Hill Bros. Starting pay at $0.44 CPM, plus monthly incentives up to $0.04 CPM.
When you go the extra mile, you should be rewarded. That’s why Hill Bros. offers OTR CDL-A truck driver opportunities with excellent starting pay by the mile, good home time and a host of great benefits.
- $50K - $65K average yearly income (includes bonuses)
- Per diem pay (0.10/mile on all miles, pre-tax) Optional
- Seniority Pay Increases beginning 1st year
- NEW – Lower Cost Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $2,000 referral bonus
- 2,400 – 2,700 average weekly miles
- No-touch freight
- Late-model trucks with refrigerator units
- Pet/passenger policy
Additional earning opportunities:
- Monthly Productivity Incentive paid by the mile
- Monthly Accident and Compliance Incentive paid by the mile
- Paid Qualification Process Training (upon completion)
- Paid transportation to Qualification Process Training
- Holidays and vacation pay
Run 12-14 days inside of preferred freight lanes, get home 2 days.
Run 21 days outside of preferred freight lanes, get home 3 days.
Contact Hill Bros. recruiters to learn more about our OTR truck driver jobs!
CDL-A Truck Driver qualifications:
- Minimum 23 years of age with valid CDL-A
- 1 years’ recent verifiable OTR experience; or 9 months’ OTR + truck driving school
- No major moving violations in last 2 years; no more than 3 moving violations in last 5 years
Certain restrictions apply – ask recruiter for details.