CDL-A truck driver teams needed for dedicated opportunities at Hill Bros.
NOW HIRING CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER TEAMS FOR DEDICATED ROUTES.
Hill Bros. is seeking CDL-A teams for truck driver jobs that serve a dedicated account. Doubles certification is required. Start earning exceptional CPM and a pay raise every six months if your team qualifies!
Integrity ∙ Communication ∙ Leadership ∙ Ethics ∙ Respect
- .52 CPM to the team with .01 raise every 6 months (includes bonuses)
- Per diem pay (0.10/mile on all miles, pre-tax)
- High team miles & dedicated routes
- Family-friendly home time
- $2,000 referral bonus
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- No-touch freight (drop & hook)
- Newest trucks for teams + refrigerator unit
- Pet policy
- Truck wash policy
- Company-provided device for arrival & departure scanning
CDL-A Truck Driver Teams at Hill Bros. never stop earning:
- Productivity bonus
- Accident-free bonus
- Holidays and vacation pay
- Paid Qualification Process Training (upon completion)
- Paid transportation to Qualification Process Training
- Hazmat bonus
- Longevity bonus
- Safety bonus + compliance pay
Tour total miles = 2725 per week.
Teams that run two tours get 5450 miles per week.
Tours start every day of the week and teams can rotate number of runs/week.
ON TIME performance is a MUST!
TEAMS: contact Hill Bros. recruiters today to learn more about this dedicated truck driver opportunity!
CDL-A Truck Driver qualifications:
- Minimum 23 years of age with valid CDL-A
- 1 year recent verifiable OTR experience; or 9 months’ OTR + truck driving school
- No major moving violations in last 2 years; no more than 3 moving violations in last 5 years
Certain restrictions apply – ask recruiter for details.