CDL A truck drivers needed for long-haul dray opportunities with incredible home time!
Looking for the right long-haul truck driving job? Hill Bros. is now hiring Class A CDL professionals for dray trailer and container transport opportunities. Earn great mileage-based pay per length of haul, excellent home time and more!
Integrity ∙ Communication ∙ Leadership ∙ Ethics ∙ Respect
Local Omaha Drivers (area includes North Platte, Kearney, Lincoln, Crete, Fremont and Omaha in NE as well as I-80 east to Des Moines, Iowa). Home nearly every weekend for 34hr reset (Friday night to Sunday morning). In addition, possible week off each quarter. Our top drivers can now take as much as a week off each 8 weeks!
- $55K - $70K yearly income average (includes bonuses)
- Per diem pay (0.10/mile on all miles, pre-tax)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- $2,000 referral bonus
- Great home time
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Mileage-based pay per length of haul
- Average 2,800 – 3,200 miles per week
- Late-model trucks with refrigerator units
- No-touch freight
- Pet/passenger policy
We offer MORE opportunities to get paid!
- Quarterly productivity bonus
- Holidays and vacation pay
- Paid Qualification Process Training (upon completion)
- Paid transportation to Qualification Process Training
- Accident-free bonus
- Longevity bonus
- Safety bonus + compliance pa
Long-Haul Container Transport:
- Pull 40’ reefer containers from Omaha, NE, to the port of Oakland, CA, every week
- Drop and hook on westbound loads
- Port Pay: Get paid for time spent at port and empty yards
- Report to one driver manager and one planner
Long-Haul Trailer Transport:
- Weekly runs with 53’ trailers to CA and back to Midwest
Contact Hill Bros. recruiters to learn more about our long-haul dray truck driving jobs!
- Minimum 23 years of age with valid Class A CDL
- 1 years’ recent verifiable OTR experience; or 9 months’ OTR + truck driving school
- No major moving violations in last 2 years; no more than 3 moving violations in last 5 years
Certain restrictions apply – ask recruiter for details.