Regional Routes And Weekly Home Time For Truck Drivers at Hill Bros.
If you live within 100 miles of Nashville TN, within one hour of I-35 in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Iowa; an hour radius out of Denver CO, we can get you home weekly!
Integrity ∙ Communication ∙ Leadership ∙ Ethics ∙ Respect
Run 5 days inside of preferred freight lanes, get home 2 days.
- $50K - $65K average yearly income (includes bonuses)
- Per diem pay (0.10/mile on all miles, pre-tax)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $2,000 referral bonus
- Mileage-based pay per length of haul
- 2,200 – 2,500 average weekly miles
- No-touch freight
- Late-model trucks with refrigerator units
- Pet/passenger policy
Additional earning opportunities:
- Paid Qualification Process Training (upon completion)
- Paid transportation to Qualification Process Training
- Holidays and vacation pay
- Accident-free bonus
- Quarterly productivity bonus
- Safety bonus + compliance pay
- Longevity bonus
Contact Hill Bros. recruiters to learn more about our Regional/OTR truck driver jobs!
CDL-A Truck Driver qualifications:
- Minimum 23 years of age with valid CDL-A
- 1 years’ recent verifiable OTR experience; or 9 months’ OTR + truck driving school
- No major moving violations in last 2 years; no more than 3 moving violations in last 5 years
Certain restrictions apply – ask recruiter for details.