Class A company truck drivers needed now for dedicated, regional routes with great pay & home time!
Hill Bros. is now seeking CDL-A truck drivers in the Minneapolis area for dedicated, regional opportunities offering frequent home time, predictable freight, and loads of great benefits. We value and prioritize our drivers and commit to your success with great driving jobs on the road, and quality time off the road.
>> LIVE IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN, AREA? <<
Special pay of $.55 per mile for drivers who live within 100-mile radius of Minneapolis!
Get the home time and stability you’ve been missing!
- Run 5 days, home 2 days
- Dedicated business from the Costco distribution center in Owatonna, MN, to Omaha, NE
Earnings, bonuses and incentives offered by Hill Bros.:
- $50K - $65K average yearly income (includes bonuses)
- Guaranteed $1,150/week
- Per diem pay (0.10/mile on all miles, pre-tax)
- $2,000 referral bonus
- Monthly Safety and Compliance Incentive ($100 per month)
- Quarterly productivity bonus
- Longevity bonus
CDL-A regional company truck driver advantages feature:
- 2,500-2,800 average weekly miles
- Mileage-based pay per length of haul
- No-touch freight
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Late-model trucks with refrigerator units
- Pet and passenger policy
- Paid Qualification Process Training including paid transportation
- Holidays and vacation pay
CDL-A Regional OTR Truck Driver Job qualifications:
- Minimum 23 years of age with valid CDL-A
- 12 months’ verifiable OTR experience in the last 3 years; or 6 months’ experience plus truck driving school
- No serious violations in last 2 years; no more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years