Did you recently graduate from a truck driving school and you have less than the 6 months of driving experience most companies require? Join the Hill Bros. Finishing Program for a great place to start your career and get the experience you’re looking for—all while earning a great paycheck. Plus, we’re a family based company who takes your home time seriously.
You’ll learn from several different experienced Driver Trainers who have excellent CSA scores and have a great rapport with our Operations and Safety teams. And because you’ll learn the ropes from a variety of trainers working in different positions, you’ll have a broader spectrum of training and knowledge when you get done and will be better able to identify where you’ll fit in as a professional driver.
Focusing on your individual training needs:
- A truck driving program designed for optimal learning
- Extensive mentoring by experienced professionals
- An opportunity for continued growth at Hill Bros.
- Valuable professional connections
Requirements for graduate truck driving program
- This Finishing Program is only for students who live within 50 mile radius of our headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska
- Be 23 years of age or older
- Have a valid CDL
- Graduate from an accredited driving school 160 hours, State Certified or PDTI Certified– Graduation Certificate Required
- Must pass drug screen, DOT Physical and Functional Capacity Test
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- All accidents are reviewed
- No Reckless Driving charges in the past 3 years
- Any License Suspension will be reviewed by Hill Brothers
- No DUI/DWI in the Past 5 Years
- Misdemeanors, Felonies and other convictions will be reviewed by Hill Brothers
- Must adhere to all company policies