CDL A truck drivers needed for long-haul dray opportunities with incredible home time and a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
Looking for the right long-haul truck driving job? Hill Bros. is now hiring Class A CDL professionals for dray trailer and container transport opportunities. Earn great mileage-based pay per length of haul, excellent home time and more!
Integrity ∙ Communication ∙ Leadership ∙ Ethics ∙ Respect
Local Omaha Drivers (area includes North Platte, Kearney, Lincoln, Crete, Fremont and Omaha in NE as well as I-80 east to Des Moines, Iowa). Home nearly every weekend for 34hr reset (Friday night to Sunday morning).
- $65K - $75K yearly income average 1st year (includes incentives)
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus! Check with recruiting to see if you qualify
- TWIC card required
- Seniority Pay Increases beginning 1st year
- Per diem pay (0.10/mile on all miles, pre-tax) Optional
- NEW – Lower Cost Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- $2,000 referral bonus
- Great home time
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Average 3,000 – 3,200 miles per week
- Late-model trucks with refrigerator units
- No-touch freight
- Pet/passenger policy
We offer MORE opportunities to get paid!
- Monthly Productivity Incentive paid by the mile
- Monthly Accident and Compliance Incentive paid by the mile
- Holidays and vacation pay
- Paid Qualification Process Training (upon completion)
- Paid transportation to Qualification Process Training
Long-Haul Container Transport:
- Pull 40’ reefer containers from Omaha, NE, to the port of Oakland, CA, every week
- Drop and hook on westbound loads
- Port Pay: Get paid for time spent at port and empty yards
- Report to one driver manager and one planner
- Minimum 23 years of age with valid Class A CDL
- 1 years’ recent verifiable OTR experience; or 9 months’ OTR + truck driving school
- No major moving violations in last 2 years; no more than 3 moving violations in last 5 years
Certain restrictions apply – ask recruiter for details.